Monday, March 9, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Growing up my family always loved to make fresh homemade salsa. Now that we are grown up and have our own families we have realized how expensive it can be. To make a large bowl it cost about $20.00.
So when your tight on money buying the produce to make homemade salsa isn't the first thing on your grocery list.
My sister Torrie lives in Texas and has recently joined a Farmers Market co-op. She called me bragging about how much produce she got for the price and how yummy it all was.
Fruits and Vegetables in general are so expensive to buy at the store. I love them and I could eat meat like once a week and just fruits and vegetables the rest of the time.
So my mission is to find a great food co-op in the Utah County area! Can anyone help?
I found a website called The Community Food Co-op of Utah; here is the website
Has anyone ever used it? You have to put your order in by March 13th!
I need your help and take on it before I join!! Or if there is a better one that anyone knows of! It is for the health of my family! ;-)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows 8
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Bachelor
3. Burn Notice
4. America's Next Top Model
5. America's Next Best Dance Crew
6. John & Kate plus
7. One Tree Hill
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Slept in
2. Had Clint stay home because I have a horrible sinus infection!
3. Planned to go work out, scheduled at time for Sky to go to the daycare then canceled cause I still felt too sick!
4. Ordered Pizza
5. Matt & Marya Came over
6. Watched the Bachelor
7. Searched all over the house for Skyler's ss# so we could file taxes
8. Sky woke up at midnight so we brought him in our room and he was playing by Clint. Clint spilled his drink all over Sky. So I gave Sky a bath.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Getting my hair done on Saturday!!!
2. Scrapbook Expo on the 20th!!! 1st time going!!!
3. Stampin' up Classes on the 14th, 19th, and 31st.
4. Tax Return!
5. Warm beautiful Spring weather!
6. Getting free flying privileges again when NW and Delta merge!
7. Taking a vacation asap!
8. Skyler's first Birthday next month!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Johnny Carinos
2. Chick Fil-A
3. Zaxby's (can't wait tell I live near one again)
4. Texas Road House
5. Jimmy John's
7. Ruth Chris
8. Mi Ranchito
8 Things on My Wish List
1. Spring to come faster & then Summer!
2. Someone find a cure for Lupus!
3. Buying a house!
4. A vacation!
5. Moving to North Carolina
6. To have a great relationship with my in laws
7. A shopping spree!
8. Clint to be done with school!
People I Tag
1. Ailinh Harris
2. Jami Hepworth
3. April Marsh
4. Amber Kei
5. Angie Johnson