Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wreath Love with a tutorial

Back in December I made this wreath and loved it...loved it so much that I made another for our Christmas party "Dirty Santa" Gift (instead of bringing an actually naughty gift because that's what we though a dirty Santa gift was initially) .. and then loved it a little more. So of course, I had to give it some love for the month of love.






heart wreath found at Micheal's

And I love my followers so I wanted to share the love by sharing my rolled flower tutorial..



Take a piece of fabric about 2 inches
Fold it in half
Iron it
Tie a knot at the very end
That's the bud of your rosette flower



Roll and twist
Every time you turn your hands twist the fabric
hot glue it to help it hold as you go



When you want to stop twist your fabric down



Flip your flower over and hot glue the hannah out of it
Cover the hot glue with yoru excess fabric



Here is the finished product


Email me if you have any questions. Hopefully this wasn't too much love for you to handle.

1 comments:

Sam said...

Kaley I love your blog! I've been trying to figure out how to do those rolled flowers, so thank you! I love Valentine's Day too :)