Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trip to the ER

On Sunday night I woke up from strong and painful contractions. I went to work the next morning and Clint went to school but I wanted to make sure everything was okay so I called my Doctor. When I finally got a hold of him, he told me to go to the ER right away. I called Clint and he came and got me from work and we went to the ER. When we got to labor and delivery the doctor came in and check everything. I was dilated already to a one, which is not good at 6 months. They put a monitor up on my belly to watch the babies heart beat and my contractions. I was defiantly trying to go into labor so they gave me through shots, 15 minutes apart. It did stop the contractions but they doctor said I will probably try to go into labor again soon. So, he put me on bed rest all week and if I have any pain I am supposed to go straight into the ER. It is pretty scary, Skyler is just too little to come out yet.
Right now we could really use is y'alls prayers for Skyler.